September 9, 2015
As a website user, we collect only your supplied contact details. When you browse our website as a visitor, we don’t collect any of your personal information. We may collect information that does not identify you to improve the websites performance and effectiveness.
We treat all information we collect as confidential. We collect your personal information in a way that is lawful, fair and not unreasonably intrusive to your privacy.
Why do we collect your information?
We collect your information only to carry out our business and deliver our products and services for you.
We will not use, sell or disclose your information for any other purpose without your consent unless the law requires us to. We do not disclose your information to overseas recipients.
Generally, we will collect information from you for such things as:
- providing our services
- billing and verifying your account
- identifying your needs
- offering promotions
- improving, maintaining and managing our business operations
- meeting legal requirements.
How do we collect personal information?
We collect information through our website’s online enquiry form and for service delivery, like when you:
- email us
- phone us (we may store your phone number)
- give us a business card.
We collect information from a third party or a publicly available source only if you have agreed to it or reasonably expect us to.
We try to ensure that your information is accurate and up to date. Please tell us if you believe otherwise.
How do we keep your information secure?
We use generally accepted technology and security to hold and protect your information from unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure by security mechanisms. This includes physical, network and computer security. We restrict access to people who legitimately need to know it as part of their EFE responsibilities.
We will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your information when it’s no longer needed.
How can you access your information?
Please contact us in writing to access your information, with proof of your identity. We’ll reply to your request in reasonable time. But we may charge a fee to retrieve your information.
Also contact us in writing to update or delete your information. We’ll take the necessary reasonable steps to do so.
How do we use your personal information?
We use your information only for the reasons we tell you when we collect it or as this policy outlines. Exceptions are where:
- you consent to it being used for another purpose
- your health, safety or welfare or that of the general public is affected
- the law authorizes or requires the intended use
- it is reasonably necessary to enforce a criminal law, or a law enforcing a financial penalty, or to protect public revenue
- it directly relates to the original reason for it being collected
- it is not practicable to ask your consent for the intended use, in which case we will de-identify it first
- we let you know (or you can assume) that we need to share it with relevant individuals or agencies.
How do we store your information?
We store your information in the United States only:
- on a secure computer storage facility
- in printed records.
- the type of browser and operating system you use
- your server’s IP address
- the previous site you visited
- the pages you access on our site
- the information you download.
We or our web service provider may compile and analyse statistical data we collect to improve our services, but we can’t personally identify you as the source of that data.
What about third party providers?
We do not store any credit card details on our website.
Please contact us.